Work at A Place For My Head
Anything particularly notable I’ve done for or because of work (that I’m allowed to talk about), paid or otherwise. There is a dedicated feed for these entries as well. For more, see the front page.
- Failing to Build Statically-Linked Rust Binaries
- An Ad Hoc, Informally-Specified, Bug-Ridden Implementation of GitOps
- A Viral World No More
- Why Would My Load Generator Lie to Me?
- Starting with the Fundamentals of Observability
- Rust Macros Rule: DRY warp Routes
- Just Do The Work
- Building Statically Linked Rust Binaries
- Plucking Some Low-Hanging Fruit of Spring Boot Web Performance